Parts and Service
SelecTrucks - Parts
As part of the Daimler Trucks and Bus retail network, a division of Daimler Truck and Bus Australia Pacific Pty Ltd, SelecTrucks has access to and works in partnership with the Parts departments of our factory owned dealerships. which are conveniently located near all SelecTruck dealers. Our Parts departments stock thousands of line items, from apparel to engines, and if for whatever reason we don’t have what you need, we will find it for you.
Why choose us:
Our strategically stocked parts departments have collectively in excess of $8.1M of total parts stock through almost 29,000 line items, this makes us one of the biggest in the country ensuring we exceed industry standards on supply rates.
We are also an authorised distributor for most industry leading brands so we don’t just stock the manufacturers replacement parts, we stock everything you’ll need. Making our parts, lubricant and accessory departments a true one – stop shop.
We are the accessory specialists – everything from bull bars to chocolate bars. Whatever your needs are if we don’t have – we’ll get it or organise it for you.
Perhaps you need a gift – come and visit our parts and accessory showrooms and see what’s on offer. We’ve got apparel, toys, tools and all kinds of branded items and tokens just to mention a few.
Being one of the biggest groups in Australia ensures our savings through bulk purchasing can be passed on to you, our customers.
We understand the importance of downtime, so our rapid delivery service ensures you are not kept waiting.
Our commitment to our customers doesn’t stop there, if for whatever reason we don’t have the item you’re looking for, we will order it in for you.
Our parts department actively practices the Mercedes-Benz Parts Professional high performance standards and as such goes through a rigorous audit program to ensure adherence to these standards. This provides the platform for us to be able to deliver on our quality service promises.
We encourage and recommend the use of genuine parts. Non-genuine parts can not only compromise the quality and safety of your vehicle, but can directly, indirectly or consequently damage or change your vehicles performance, thus affecting any warranty and ultimately your expectations.
We understand the importance on building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialise in providing a more personalised parts experience.
It’s our pleasure to assist you in your parts and accessory needs.
SelecTrucks - Service
As part of the Daimler Trucks and Bus retail network, a division of Daimler Truck and Bus Australia Pacific Pty Ltd, SelecTrucks has access to and works in partnership with the Service departments of our factory owned dealerships, which are conveniently located near all SelecTrucks dealers. Our dedicated and specialised technicians use the latest technology’s to ensure the most efficient repair or service process, and most importantly, minimize your downtime and get you back on the road fast.
Why choose us:
- We have dedicated product specialist service advisors that are able to provide the right advice.
- We are committed to ensuring our technicians attend all the factory training seminars, no one will know your truck better than our technicians.
- We use the latest up to date technologies to ensure an efficient repair process
- We only use state of the art tooling and equipment to get that diagnosis and repair right – our goal is to get it right, first time every time.
- We have a dedicated team who specialise in major component repairs and reconditioning, all day, every day.
- We provide 24hour, 7 days a week breakdown support and if in the unlikely event we can’t attend, we will assist in finding someone who can.
- We provide convenient hours of operation, but will always try to work in with you if you need something extra.
- We specialise in providing friendly advice, every time.
- We do all repairs – there is no job too big or too small.
- We also do all Trailer repairs.
- We are authorised Detroit and Cummins repair and service agents – We can do warrantable repairs and have all the required specialised tooling.
- We provide comfortable lounges with tea and coffee should you choose to wait
With environmental and refrigerant accreditations you can rest assured that we practice to the highest standards when it comes to air-conditioning repairs and disposal of environmental contaminants.
We understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships with our customers, so we specialize in providing a more personalized service experience.
Our workshop is accredited and operates to the quality assurance standards established by the Mercedes-Benz Workshop Process Consulting benchmarks. Our workshop operations are closely monitored and measured by the German based Workshop Process Consulting auditors. Adherence to these standards means our customers receive a truly professional experience.
This is all part of our dedication to you, our customers.
For any Parts or Service related enquiries, please follow the Contact Us link or complete the online enquiry form below.